Types of Training available:
- Weanling Training
- Yearling Training
- Starting Under Saddle ("breaking to ride")
- Behavioral Modification/Cooperation (Problem Solving)
- Standing tied
- Feet problems
- Tune Ups
- Riding Lessons om Coors or Owner's horse
- Western Pleasure (Beginning- Intermediate)
- Trailer Loading
- Horse/Owner Teamwork Building
- Advanced Finishing Techniques
Luce Reins Training trains horses for everyday use, dependability, and safety. Just like us, horses are unique and individual. Therefore, Luce Reins Training does not use an "assembly line" method of training. Each horse will receive custom training that is tailored to their own individual needs and goals.
Please call or text 817-739-5025 or fill out contact us form.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1) Are the testimonials displayed on your website written by real customers?
A) Yes, the testimonials were written by real satisfied customers..
Q2) Do you work will all breeds?
A) Yes. Luce Reins Training works with all different types of horses/ponies.
Q3) How long do you work with each horse?
A) I work with each horse as long as needed. I do not charge hourly, just daily and per animal.